Baby Trend Rocket Lightweight Stroller Review
The Brand New Baby Trend Rocket Lightweight Stroller features
The Princeton buggy is a relatively cheap and quick solution to your need, for the parents who are in need of a stroller and prefer not to pay too much for it. The buggy is currently selling for $50 on Amazon – quite a bargain compared to others.
The Baby Trend Rocket only weighs about 14 pounds in total, but its robust design enables you to push babies of up to 50 pounds. The stroller features a standard 5 point safety harness, to ensure your baby’s safety. It, however, does not include a reclining seat – meaning that your baby will only be able to sit in one, upright, position.
The compact design is ideal for storing in small spaces around the house, saving you room and valuable space, as well as being easy to load when traveling. The Baby Trend Rocket stroller features two cup holders – ideal for the morning coffee, as well as drinks during the day – giving you better control of the stroller.
The stroller has been met with plenty of good reviews, most people giving it 4-5 stars out of 5 – although there are still a few drawbacks.
- The Baby Trend Rocket features a swiveling pair of front wheels, which give the buggy easy movement to
move pastquickly. The swivel wheels enable the pusher to maneuver easily past crowds in tight corners.
- The wheels can also be locked in for better stability of different terrains.The Baby Trend Rocket weighs just over 13 pounds, making it easy to carry.
- It can be used for babies over 50 pounds (right about six months)
- Its compact build allows it to be easily stored in car trunks when going on holiday
- The handle is placed at a perfect
positonfor the pusher5 point safety harness ensures child safety
- JPMA certified
- Front and back wheels can brake, to stop the stroller when it is moving too fast
Pros and Cons
Baby Trend Rocket stroller
Super lightweight and fold very compactly for travel and storage
The Baby Trend Rocket stroller is a cheap and best lightweight baby stroller alternative to most other stroller and offers a few features that it is more expensive counterparts don’t.
However, the stroller does have a sort of cheap feel to it, and its feels as though it wasn’t built with much finesse. The seat isn’t fully reclining, although it can be detached.
All in all, the Baby Trend Rocket Stroller is an excellent buggy and ideal for most parents. It’s cheap, and compact design put it ahead of most of its competitors. I recommend this to parents!